As I reflect back to this time last year, so much has happened. This time last year, Daddy was with me and I was celebrating Thanksgiving with friends and family. I had launched my business, and was hopeful about the prospects the new year would bring. Since that time, Daddy has gone on to be with the Lord, and my business has not grown, or taken off as quickly as I thought. It’s been a challenging year and at times very difficult, but in spite of circumstances, I still have so much to be grateful for.
- I’m thankful that I had the opportunity to be with, and care for my Dad the last 6 months of his life.
- I’m thankful that my Dad is no longer suffering, for I know he’s in a better place.
- I’m thankful to have a Mom who loves and supports me. I know she has my back, for she shows me in so many different ways.
- I’m thankful for a network of family and friends who not only support and encourage me, but provide constructive criticism that helps foster my growth.
- I’m thankful I’m still in business, and that during this past year, God has given me what and who I’ve needed to coach and assist me in building this business.
- Lastly, I’m thankful for you, clients and prospective clients. It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to do what I love, but it would not be possible were it not for you. Thank you for trusting me and allowing me to serve you.
These are only a few of the reasons I am grateful. I could not possibly list them all, but it’s nice to be able to share and hopefully encourage you to reflect on all the reasons you have to be thankful. Life is certainly not easy, and the journey is not always sweet, but we always have something to be thankful for.
Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Thanksgiving!